Are you spending most of the day in your office chair? Do you work for long hours without getting up? If yes, then you most likely suffer from occasional back and neck pain. Chiropractic care for back pain is very beneficial and cost effective. Contact a certified, knowledgeable, and experienced chiropractor near you to inquire if you are a good candidate for chiropractic care. Chiropractic care when combined with soft tissue modalities is an effective treatment for your lower back pain.
Sitting or standing for too long in a static position can lead to neck and back pain. Often times that pain will start to radiate in to the upper or lower extremities. So if you are working at a job that requires you to sit or stand at a workstation for prolonged periods of time chances are you are experiencing neck or back pain. Simple back pain when left untreated can manifest into more serious issues.
If you have been experiencing chronic back pain and are unable to get relief with other treatments, try visiting a chiropractor.
- How is chiropractic care for back pain different from medical care?
- Chiropractic care treats the cause of the pain not just the symptom
- Chiropractic care is safe with little to no side effects
- Chiropractic care will help improve posture
- Chiropractic care is helpful for other joint pain not just neck and back pain